The International Society of Substance Use Professionals in Argentina - ISSUP Argentina invites you to join. Membership is free! Apply today and begin to receive the benefits outlined below.
To become a member of ISSUP you must be:
A student, volunteer or professional in the field of substance use prevention / treatment, or other health related and well-being fields, e.g. Teacher, Social Worker, Youth Worker, Police, etc.
There are three levels of membership: Standard member, Advanced member and Student member. See the full criteria for joining ISSUP.
All ISSUP Members must accept ISSUP’s ethical principles.
Benefits of membership:
- Being signed up to a code of ethics which demonstrates your professionalism
- Ability to demonstrate membership within a professional field of work
- Share your work or know how within our Knowledge Share
- Receive invitations to attend the annual ISSUP event with member benefits
- Use the ISSUP logo as part of your CV/professional profile
- Access to news of relevant job opportunities
- Opportunity to network with other professionals in the field
- Entry into ISSUP’s unique list of Substance Use Prevention and Treatment members
Apply now! Complete the online application form and after a review by our membership committee you will be informed about your ISSUP Argentina membership.