The objectives of BAAP/ISSUP Botswana are to:
- Professionalise the field of substance use disorder prevention and treatment by supporting the development of a professional workforce.
- Provide a forum wherein substance use prevention and treatment professionals can interact and collaborate.
- Collaborate, as well as build positive relationship with government, local, and international organisations towards effective Substance Use Disorder prevention and treatment services.
- Promote and Support professional information sharing of evidence-based policy and practice in substance use prevention and treatment.
The Executive Committee Members:
- Dr. Morekwe Selemogwe-Matsetse, Chairperson
- Ms. Kegomoditswe Manyanda, Vice-Chairperson
- Mr. Phenyo Sebonego, Secretary
- Mr. Wazha Dambe, Vice-Secretary
- Mr. David Sydney Mangwegape, Treasurer