Who can apply?
Any ISSUP Member can nominate drug demand reduction initiatives (including projects, programmes and campaigns) from around the world that are evidence-based and further the cause of prevention, treatment or recovery support. One winner will be selected for this award.
How to apply?
In order to be considered for the award your nomination needs to include:
- Name of the initiative
- Name and information about organisation running the initiative
- Duration of the initiative (start/end date)
- Location of the initiative
- Target group and numbers of individuals involved
- Brief outline description of the initiative including objectives/mission and outcomes
- Optional: Any supporting documents (e.g. photos, reports, evaluation forms, etc.)
Submissions are now closed.