The National Chapter Advisory Committee was set up in the fall of October 2021 with the overall goal of promoting the inclusion of National Chapters in decision-making discussions at the level of the ISSUP Global team.
The specific objectives of the Committee include:
- To review and comment on the National Chapter operation and to advise on how to improve the impact and effectiveness of the National Chapters activity and work
- To provide ideas on how the communications and activities with respect to ISSUP’s National Chapters can be developed or improved
- To communicate issues, questions, and concerns about the operation of the National Chapters
- To provide feedback to the ISSUP Global team on how their operation might be improved
- To provide a regular review of the operation of ISSUP’s National Chapters that can be shared with the ISSUP Board
- To serve as a point of contact for the ISSUP Board and for the ISSUP Global National Chapter team
If you have any questions, please contact nationalchapter [at] issup [dot] net.