Welcome to ISSUP Pakistan
We are now formally established and are operating as the National Chapter of ISSUP in Pakistan.
ISSUP Pakistan has been established to support and carry forward the evidence-based prevention, treatment and recovery practices and initiatives promoted by Global ISSUP and to share it with organizations and individuals working on drug demand reduction in Pakistan. The objectives of establishing ISSUP Pakistan are:
- To professionalize substance use prevention, treatment and recovery policy and practice in Pakistan;
- To establish the network of professionals, aspiring professionals, and organizations working in the field of drug demand reduction;
- To establish networks with international organizations to share knowledge and experience;
- To disseminate information to the professionals and organizations working in the field of substance use disorders;
- To conduct and support trainings, workshops, research and seminars to educate beginners and mid-career professionals in the field.