Who can apply?
Any ISSUP Member can nominate a local initiative (including projects, programmes, campaigns, policy work) from the country where the ISSUP Workshop takes place. This year nominations will be considered from Europe. The award celebrates projects and initiatives in the drug demand reduction field that have had an impact at the national level. One winner will be selected for this award.
How to apply?
Please submit the ISSUP Award Nomination Form including reasons for and documentation to support your application by April 15th, 2019.
In order to be considered for the award the nomination needs to include:
- Name of the local initiative
- Name and information about organisation running the local initiative
- Duration of the local initiative (start/end date)
- Location and setting of the local initiative
- Target group and number of individuals involved
- Brief outline description of the initiative including objectives/mission and outcomes
- Optional: Any supporting documents (e.g. photos, reports, evaluation forms, etc.)