Call for Nominations
Do you know someone who has achieved exceptional service, has shown commitment or has made outstanding contributions to the drug demand reduction field? If yes, please nominate them for the ISSUP Services to Drug Demand Reduction Award.
The award honours individuals for their outstanding contribution to drug demand reduction at the local, national or international level.
Please note: Self-nominations will not be accepted.
You can nominate individuals in this category:
- Lifetime Achievement: Honours individuals who have achieved exceptional service and practiced leadership through sustained contributions to the drug demand reduction field in their lifetime. Individuals eligible for this award must have worked at least 20 years in drug demand reduction. Their contributions must be guided by ISSUP’s Code of Ethics. Click here to access the ISSUP Code of Ethics.
How to nominate individuals?
Please include the following in your email:
- Name and country of nominee
- Number of years in service in the drug demand reduction field of nominee
- List and short description of contributions to the drug demand reduction field made by nominee (e.g. projects, programmes and other initiatives, publications, policy work at the local, national or international level). List and description should not exceed 300 words.
- Optional: Any supporting documents (e.g. photos, academic papers, reports, local news coverage, etc.)
Submissions are now closed.