CoreCivic is currently seeking Treatment Managers who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in a prison setting.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a closely related field is required.
- Must possess AZ LISAC or LPC licensure/certification.
- Must be authorized or endorsed to provide clinical supervision where required by prevailing regulation.
- Three (3) years of experience in substance use counseling, to include one year of supervisory experience is required.
- One year of experience in a therapeutic community setting is preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the methods and techniques of substance use treatment, aftercare planning, clinical supervision, and applicable guidelines pertaining to the operations of a treatment program.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.