Te Taiwhenua o Heretaunga is seeking a special person to be a Clinical Lead at our Hawkes Bay Regional Prison Drug Treatment Programme.
This role reports to the Clinical Manager and will help support a talented team to deliver the programme, helping men to gain the skills and knowledge they need for positive changes in their lives.
As part of the Clinical Lead role, you will continue to deliver services as an Addictions Practitioner and have additional duties consisting of:
- Taking a lead role in and maintaining the integrity of the programme
- Carry a caseload when required
- Keeping staff accountable for their record-keeping and reporting obligations
- Providing clinical support and coaching of team members
- Contribute as part of the HBRP services TToH management team
- Delegating for the DTP Clinical Manager when required
- Other tasks as delegated by the Clinical Manager