The International Society of Substance Use Prevention and Treatment Professionals (ISSUP) invites you to join. Membership is free!! Apply today and begin to receive the benefits outlined below.
To become a member of ISSUP you must be:
A student, volunteer or professional in the field of substance use prevention / treatment, or other health related and well-being fields, e.g. Teacher, Social Worker, Youth Worker, Police, etc.
There are three levels of membership: Standard member, Advanced member and Student member. See the full criteria for joining ISSUP.
All ISSUP Members must accept ISSUP’s ethical principles.
Benefits of membership:
- Being signed up to a code of ethics which demonstrates your professionalism
- Ability to demonstrate membership within a professional field of work
- Share your work or know how within our Knowledge Share
- Receive invitations to attend the annual ISSUP event with member benefits
- Use the ISSUP logo as part of your CV/professional profile
- Access to news of relevant job opportunities
- Opportunity to network with other professionals in the field
- Entry into ISSUP’s unique list of Substance Use Prevention and Treatment members
The ISSUP website for members:
View the profiles of others and directly contact other members.
Members can share their news, research or events in the Knowledge Share section.
By joining you will have access to the ‘Membership’ area of the website, to create your own profile.
Online forums for members will allow for professional dialogue across the world.
Apply now!! Complete the online application form and after a review by our membership committee you will be informed about your ISSUP membership.