ISSUP Ukraine is pleased to invite you to attend a webinar on Educational Initiatives. The webinar is scheduled to be presented on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm (Ukraine time). The webinar will be presented in Ukrainian.
June 17, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm (Ukraine time)
1. Iryna Pinchuk, Institute of Psychiatry of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Director, «ISSUP - Ukraine»
2. Yulia Yachnik, University Clinic of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Doctor psychologist, «Assessment of the training needs of professionals who provide assistance to people with substance use disorders»
3. Olha Myshakivska, Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University, Teaching assistant, «Educational training initiatives, work experience of ATTС Ukraine»
4. Olena Krasulya, ICF Alliance for Public Health, Independent consultant, «Alliance for Public Health: Impacting the Epidemics - Supporting Communities»
5. Tetiana Derhach, State Institution «Health Care Center of the State Criminal Executive Service of Ukraine», Department of treatment and prevention, MD, «Actual perspectives of educational activities for medical workers of the State criminal - executive service of Ukraine in the context of health care general principles changes for people with addiction»