The International Journal of Drug Policy has published a special collection of articles focusing on UK drug strategy.
The collection includes:
- Introduction to special section on UK drug strategy
- Words matter: A commentary on the new UK drug strategy
- New prospects for harm reduction in the UK? A commentary on the new UK drug strategy
- ‘Breaking supply chains’. A commentary on the new UK Drug Strategy
- IJDP editorial from harm to hope – A 10-year drugs plan to cut crime and save lives. HM Government 2021
- From harm to hope or is it from harmful to hopeless?
- Encouraging a ‘generational shift’ in the UKs relationship with drugs. A commentary on the new UK drug strategy. What can be achieved with drug prevention?