ISSUP Lebanon has been established to pursue the mission and vision of ISSUP in Lebanon. It will be undertaking work to help translate the mission and vision into practice.
It is hosted by Mentor Arabia Foundation.
Who is Mentor Arabia?
Mentor Arabia is a regional non-profit organization aiming at empowering Arab children and youth to lead healthy lives and make sound decision. Mentor Arabia is the regional office of Mentor International, based in Stockholm, and headed by Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden. Mentor branches spread from the US to Lithuania, Latvia, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and the Arab World.
Mentor Arabia implements its vision through policies, capacity development, advocacy, knowledge, and partnerships.
An Arab World where children and youth are empowered to lead healthy lives and make sound decisions
To empower Arab children and youth to prevent them from risky behaviors through policies, capacity development, advocacy, knowledge, and partnerships
- Promote youth participation in social work and human development
- Develop policies and strategies for children and youth empowerment
- Enhance the life-skills of children, youth, to risky behaviors prevention
- Generate knowledge and research on children and youth-related issues
- Spread community awareness through effective partnerships and platforms