The deadline for submitting ISSUP Awards Nominations is now closed.
ISSUP is proud to celebrate and honour the work of individuals in the drug demand reduction field.
Who can be nominated?
The Services to Drug Demand Reduction Award honours individuals for their outstanding contribution to drug demand reduction at the local, national or international level.
Please note: Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Individuals can be nominated in this category:
- Lifetime Achievement: Honours individuals who have achieved exceptional service and practiced leadership through sustained contributions to the drug demand reduction field in their lifetime. Individuals eligible for this award must have worked at least 20 years in drug demand reduction. Their contributions must be guided by ISSUP’s Code of Ethics.
You need to complete the following information:
- Name and country of nominee
- Number of years in service in the drug demand reduction field of nominee
- List and short description of contributions to the drug demand reduction field made by nominee (e.g. projects, programmes and other initiatives, publications, policy work at the local, national or international level). List and description should not exceed 300 words.
- Optional: Please send any supporting documents (e.g. photos, awards, recognitions, academic papers, reports, local news coverage, etc.) to info [at] issup [dot] net (info[at]issup[dot]net)