31st International Conference on Cancer Research and therapy
September 09-10,2019 Zurich, Switzerland
Theme: Battle together for a cancer-free world
Cancer Research and therapy focus on innovative technologies. This gathering incorporates inspiring intelligent presentations and keynote speakers who will give a universal stage to discourse of present and future difficulties in Cancer research and therapy.
Asia Pacific Conferences organizes 1000+ Global Events comprehensive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe and Asia with support from 1000 more consistent social requests and conveys 900+ Open access journals contains in excess of 30000 celebrated identities, presumed researchers as article board individuals.
Cancer Research 2019 invites all interested participants to consolidate us for this honored event at the gorgeous destination Helsinki, Finland.
31st International Conference on Cancer Research and therapy is among the World's leading Scientific Conference. The two-day event on Cancer Research and therapy will host 60+ Scientific and technical sessions and sub-sessions on innovative researches in the field of Cancer Research and therapy across the globe. Cancer Research 2019 will constitute of 17 major sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that state current issues in the various field of Cancer research and therapy.
The attendees can find exclusive sessions and panel discussions on the latest innovations in Advanced Cancer research and treatments by:
• Lectures from renowned speakers
• Keynote forums by Prominent Professors, Doctors
• Open Innovation Challenges
• Poster presentations by Young Researchers
• Global Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
• Novel techniques to benefit your research
• Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
• Meet the editors of refereed journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
• Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Oncology field
Who Should Attend?
• Molecular Biologists
• Clinical Oncology Researchers
• Oncology Nurses
• Cancer Researchers
• Young Researchers
• Biomarker Associations and Societies
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Research Companies
Our robust online publicity attracts 20000 users and 60000 views to our Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences. The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
Accepted Abstracts will be published in PubMed, MEDLINE, Pro Quest, SCOPUS, SOCOLAR, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ indexed journals
Venue & Hospitality : Zurich,Switzerland