NIDA INVEST Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for International Scholars: Now Accepting Applications
Special Deadline: April 1, 2023
The NIDA International Program is accepting applications from international postdoctoral researchers for the INVEST Drug Use and Addiction Research Fellowship. This fellowship combines postdoctoral research training in the United States with professional development activities and grant writing guidance to form a unique program for drug use and addiction scientists.
Fellowship: The 12-month fellowship provides:
- Rigorous postdoctoral research training with a NIDA grantee at a U.S. institution.
- Professional development activities that help establish personal relationships with NIDA grantees and NIDA officials.
- A stipend for living and personal expenses, and an allowance to cover the cost of health insurance and professional development activities
Eligibility: An INVEST applicant is required to:
- Be an international researcher with a doctoral degree and a minimum of 2 years of postdoctoral experience.
- Have citizenship or permanent residency in a country other than the United States.
- Have proficiency in written and spoken English.
Contact NIDA: For questions about the INVEST Drug Use and Addiction Research Fellowship, contact ip [at] nida [dot] nih [dot] gov.