The Improving Outcomes in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (IOTOD) Take-Home Naloxone Toolkit contains guidance and resources on how to set up a take-home naloxone programme, in order to reduce overdoses and save lives.
With the concerning rise in overdose deaths, urgent action is needed to implement take-home naloxone programmes and the THN toolkit designed to inspire and guide you in this process, through:
- Inspirational video case studies of successful take-home naloxone programmes
- Checklist of things to consider for setting up a take-home naloxone programme
- Guide to creating training materials
- Advocacy briefing
- Interactive map of the take-home naloxone community in Europe
- An invitation to you to join our take-home naloxone community