The Virtual Library in Addictions, developed by centers of youth integration, allows access to resources and information services specialized in Addictions and related topics, serving users of different levels.
The aim of the library is to create a virtual environment of resources for learning, teaching, and research. The website is made up of collections of publications, digital services and multimedia files, which can be accessed remotely and which can be used in the creation, use, dissemination, and preservation of information.
The website includes:
- Open Access of technical-scientific articles
- A platform of electronic books and magazines
- Databases and meta-search engines with specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research
- Links to national and international health agencies
- Online catalog with more than 8 thousand titles related to the topic of Addictions
- Online access to the ICJ Epidemiological Information System for Drug Use