This webinar provides information about:
- How crystal methamphetamine affects people and communities
- Worker safety and preventing, managing and recovering from ice-related critical incidents
- The impacts of using ice with alcohol and other drugs
- Communicating with and supporting people who use ice
- Prevention and intervention for ice use
- Organizational responses to the use of crystal methamphetamine
This information is relevant to frontline workers, peer workers, health professionals and the general community.