World Health Organisation
Tobacco threatens health, economies and development.
Find out more through the following infographics:
- Moderating the tobacco epidemic to save lives.
- Protect more people from tobacco. Offer help to quit tobacco use.
- Clear the air. Protect health with smoke-free laws.
- Raise tobacco taxes to save lives.
- Tobacco package warnings
- Up to 10 billion cigarettes are disposed of in the environment every day.
- Women and children
- Health and economic impacts
- Protect health, reduce poverty and promote development.