The 2019 IOTOD Scientific Committee headed-up the two-day meeting, with international experts invited to speak on topics such as opioid analgesic dependence (OAD), abstinence-based pathways, overdose prevention, and HIV and HCV.
The webcasts from this year’s conference are now available here.
The webcasts cover the following topics:
- Strategies At the Forefront of Treatment: Challenges and Innofor Evolving Populations: Maximising New Approaches and Sharpening Old Tools
- At the Forefront of Treatment: Challenges and Innovations
- Time to Act: Revolutionising Overdose Prevention Strategies
- HIV and HCV: How Far Have We Come and Where Are We Going?
- Complex Cases: Panel Discussion