The ICUDDR 2020 Virtual Conference took place on the 13th-15th of July.
You can find recordings of the panel presentations and links to the posters that were displayed during the conference poster session.
1) Evidence Based Treatment and Prevention Courses in Academic Institutions in Pakistan
2) University of Cyberjaya diploma program and addiction science
3) E-learning Methodology as part of education programs
4) The Importance of Advocacy for Addiction Science
5) Implementing UPC in the Academic Platform: The case study of the University of the Balaeric Islands
6) Drug Demand Reduction, University of Cape Town, Africa
7) Changing the Landscape of Addiction Medicine in Vietnam: The Role of VHATTCs
Session 1: Continuing Program Development in Asia
Session 2: Challenges and Opportunities in Elearning in Nigeria
Session 3: Moving to an Online Teaching Format
Session 4: En Espanol: Tecnologías y consejos para involucrar a los estudiantes
Session 5: Ensuring Graduates have Adequate Skills – Skill-Based Training Online
Session 6: En Espanol: Formación basada en habilidades en un foro en línea
Session 7: Coping with COVID-19: Continuum of Care; Domestic Violence after SUD treatment