ISSUP Argentina invites you to participate in a webinar that will discuss accessibility, quality and equity in addiction treatment services. The webinar will take place on April 20, 2021 at 17:00 hrs (Argentina time).
This webinar will discuss the following topics:
• Accessibility, quality and fairness in addiction treatment devices
• Concept of accessibility and its dimensions
• The balance between quality, equity and accessibility
• Quality indicators, the COPOLAD model
• How to implement a quality process in an institution
Exhibitor: Mg Martin de Lellis
Degree in Psychology and Magister scientiarium in Public Administration from the University of Buenos Aires.
Specialist in social policy planning and management at the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires. Diploma in Social Sciences Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences (FLACSO)