Call for Papers- Dual Diagnosis in Older Adults
This new annual themed issue of Advances in Dual Diagnosis will focus on issues surrounding dual diagnosis in older adults in order to improve assessment intervention, treatment and care of older adults with dual diagnosis from both public health and clinical perspectives.
Topics covered include (but are not limited to):
- Epidemiology and demography
- Prevention and early intervention
- Sociology, culture and ethnicity
- Physical health and frailty
- Treatment and recovery
- Expert opinion (commentaries, personal views from experts by experience)
- Best practice (models of care, quality improvement)
To submit your research, please visit: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/add
When submitting authors should select (from the drop-down menu) the themed section “Dual diagnosis in older adults (themed section)” at the appropriate step in the submission process, i.e. in response to “Please select the issue you are submitting to”.
To view the author guidelines for this journal, please visit the journal's page.
The submission deadline for all papers to be published in the 2022 themed issue is 31st December 2021.