ISSUP Greece would like to invite you to attend their launch event on March 12th 2021.
This Webinar will introduce the new National Chapter in Greece in regards to what ISSUP has to offer worldwide and in Greece in particular. Key speakers will make brief presentations about the importance of prevention, treatment and training during the era of pandemic and the digital age.
Time: 6pm - 8:30pm Greece / 4pm - 6:30pm UK
There will also be simultaneous interpretation into Greek.
- What ISSUP and ISSUP GREECE are and have to offer to their members
- The field of Prevention today
- The field of Treatment today
- The field of Training Professionals in the field of addictions today
- Konstantinos Zervas, Mayor of Thessaloniki
- Dr Christos Kouimtsidis, National Coordinator for Drugs in Greece
- Athanasios Theocharis, President of OKANA
- William McGlynn, Senior Advisor, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law (INL), U.S. Department of State
- Joanna Travis-Roberts, Chief Executive International Society of Substance Use Professionals (ISSUP)
- Zafiris J. Daskalakis, Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, UC San Diego Health
- Ms Giovanna Campello, Chief UNODC Prevention, Treatment & Rehabilitation Section
- Alexis Goosdeel, Director of EMCDDA
- Igor Koutsenok, MD, Professor of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego
- Mr Charalampos Poulopoulos, Professor, Chair of the Department of Social Work, Democritus University of Thrace
Phaedon Kaloterakis, President of ISSUP Greece