ISSUP Namibia in collaboration with UNODC invite you to attend their upcoming Webinar on Early Prevention of Drug Use: Understanding and implementing the UNODC/WHO International Standards on Drug Use Prevention for Effective Prevention Strategies and a Healthy and Safe Child Development.
Time: 3PM Namibia Time | 1PM UK Time | 2PM CEST
- Opening Remarks - Giovanna Campello, Chief, Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation Section, UNODC
- UNODC/WHO International Standards on Drug Use Prevention and Early Prevention - Wadih Maalouf, Programme Manager, UNODC
- UNODC Family Skills Programmes: Progress, Development and Reach in diverse contexts - Ali Yassine, International UNV Public Health Specialist, UNODC
- UNODC Youth Initiative and Drug Abuse Prevention Centre (DAPC) Grants - Su Hyun Hong, Associate Expert, UNODC
- Defining the Role of Law Enforcement in Substance Use Prevention within Schools - Guiding Document - Ziad El Khatib, UNV International Health Expert and Epidemiologist, UNODC
Webinars and online events delivered and hosted by the International Society of Substance Use Professionals (ISSUP) are provided for informational purposes only. They are educational in nature and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.