ISSUP Gambia engages in sensitization and outreach activities geared towards reducing drug demand within the communities that we operate in.
As an ISSUP National Chapter we intend to:
- Conduct training to enhance the capacities of our members in conducting effective outreach efforts to sensitize communities on drug demand reduction initiatives
- Organize school-based workshops to sensitize school going kids on the dangers associated with drug abuse
- Share information on best practices for drug prevention, treatment and recovery support with our stakeholders
- Equip our members so they become well trained professionals in the areas of drug prevention, treatment and recovery support
- Conduct community coalition programs on drug prevention and demand reduction with ward development committees across the country