Who can apply?
Any ISSUP Member can nominate drug demand reduction initiatives (including projects, programmes, campaigns, policy work) from around the world that are evidence-based and further the cause of prevention, treatment or recovery. One winner will be selected for this award.
How to apply?
Please submit the ISSUP Award Nomination Form including reasons for and documentation to support your application by March 31st, 2019.
In order to be considered for the award your nomination needs to include:
- Name of the initiative
- Name and information about organisation running the initiative
- Duration of the initiative (start/end date)
- Location of the initiative
- Target group and numbers of individuals involved
- Brief outline description of the initiative including objectives/mission and outcomes
- Optional: Any supporting documents (e.g. photos, reports, evaluation forms, etc.)