Update your drug awareness knowledge with information on current trends in drug use including NPS (New Psychoactive Substances) with this credible and informative course. We discuss the most commonly used drugs and explore ways of working with people.
This course aims to equip delegates with confidence in knowledge in drug trends, and practical tips when working with people who take drugs.
- To know where to find information about the effects, risks and information about commonly used drugs
- To know where to signpost anyone who may be experiencing problematic drug use
- Improved confidence in discussing commonly used drugs
- Recall legislation relating to psychoactive substances
- Describe the nature and purpose of harm reduction