The 9th International Workshop on HIV Persistence during Therapy will be held in Miami, from December 10-13, 2019.
It is the only scientific event tackling the topics of HIV Persistence, HIV Reservoirs and HIV Cure that attracts, every 2 years, VIPs and young investigators. Its quality increases at each edition, with more and more fresh data not yet shown elsewhere nor published.
- Basic Science of HIV Latency
- In Vitro and Animal Model Studies of HIV Persistence
- Virology of HIV Persistence
- Immunology of HIV Persistence
- Drug Discovery & Development
- New Therapeutic Approaches
- Human Studies
Abstract submission ends 1 October 2019