The ASAM 53rd Annual Conference begins at 5:30 pm on Thursday, March 31, 2022, with an opening welcome reception. The conference concludes at noon on Sunday, April 3, 2022. Please note the pre-conference offerings take place on Thursday, March 31, 2022.
At the end of the conference, participants should be able to:
- Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
- Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant's current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
- Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
- Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
- Create a network of professionals and a set of resources to support the participant's practice.
Who Should Attend
Healthcare professionals dedicated to increasing access and improving the quality of addiction treatment and care, including:
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Other Clinicians
- Researchers and Academics
- Residents, Fellows, and Students
- Counsellors and Policymakers