ISSUP Argentina invites you to participate in a webinar presenting the main results of the multicenter study carried out by the national chapters of ISSUP (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Mexico).
The webinar will take place on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. (Argentine time).
December 3, 2020, 11:00 - 13:00 hrs (Argentina time)
The overall objective of the study is to measure the impact of the pandemic and isolation measures on Addiction Treatment Centers. A designed and validated questionnaire was applied for this study. The information was collected during July 2020, including 55 Treatment Centers in the sample.
Ar, Br and Ch Hours
11hs Opening of authorities:
- Brian Morales (Head of Global Program and Policy Office, INL, U.S. Department of State)
- Jimena Kalawski (Head of Demand Reduction, OAS/CICAD)
- Livia Edegger (ISSUP Deputy Director)
11.30hs Presentation of results (20 minutes)
- Maria Veronica Brasesco and Roberto Canay
11.50hs Panel of Representatives of the Latin American Federation of Therapeutic Communities (FLACT).. (40 minutes)
Theme: Accessibility, potocolos and treatment demands during the pandemic.
(10 minutes each)
- Fabián Chiosso (President FLACT)
- Ricardo Valente Febract (FLACT Brazil)
- Jorge Olivares (FLACT Chile)
- Simon Tavera (FLACT Mexico)
12.30hs Panel of national chapters (25 minutes)
Theme: Importance of evidence and networks (national chapters) in multicenter studies.
National Chapters of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico (5 minutes each)
- Gustavo Mausel (Argentina)
- Paulo Martelli (Brazil)
- Marta Oliva Zuñiga (Chile)
- Ricardo Sanchez Huesca (Mexico)