Congratulations to ISSUP Indonesia on their launch!
- Diah Setia Utami, ISSUP Indonesia chairperson
- William McGlynn, INL Enforcement Affairs Section, Department of State's USA.
Webinar - Integrating Treatment into the Criminal Justice System
- Dra. Riza Sarasvita, PhD, Deputy for the Rehabilitation of the National Narcotics Board, Indonesia
- Melody Heaps, President Emeritus, TASC INC; President, MMH & Associates; Chair, ISSUP
- Dr. Roger Peters, Professor in the Department of Mental Health Law and Policy at the University of South Florida (USF), Florida
- Drs. Anang Iskandar S.H., M.H., Legal Practitioner and Public Policy Observer, Indonesia (Head of BNN for the period 2012 – 2015)
- Darmawel Aswar, SH, Director on Narcotics and Addictive Substance Offence of Attorney General of the Republic of Indonesia
- Drs. I. Ketut Arsa, SH, Intermediate Policy Analyst of the Directorate on Narcotics Offence