Webinar: New Challenges in Treatment Addictions: Experience of Ukraine and Kazakhstan
On Wednesday 23rd September, ISSUP Ukraine and ISSUP Kazakhstan presented a Webinar on "New Challenges in Treatment Addictions: Experience of Ukraine and Kazakhstan".
Time: 12pm - 1:30pm EEST / 4pm - 5:30pm ALMT / 10am - 11:30am BST
Speakers and Topics:
1. " New Narcotic Challenges in Clinical Practice. Difficulties with Clinical Management of Addiction to New Psychoactive Substances ".
Speaker: Mariya Prilutskaya, PhD, assistant of Department of Personalized Medicine and Pediatrics, Pavlodar Branch of Semey Medical University, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan.
2. "Socio-psychological support of people with drug addiction at the stage of social rehabilitation".
Speaker: Lessya Biketova, candidate of psychology, head of the “Department of scientific management and education”, the branch of the Republican scientific and practical center of mental health, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan.
3. "Providing psychological assistance to key populations during the COVID-19 pandemic".
Speaker: Nadezhda Cherchenko, psychiatrist, the Republican scientific and practical center of mental health, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
4. "Contemporary approaches to gambling treatment"
Speaker: Yulia Yachnik, University Clinic of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Doctor psychologist
5. “Comorbidity of substance use disorders with mental illness”
Stanislav Chumak, Institute of Psychiatry of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Senior Researcher