This conference focuses on the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for any nurse who cares for persons with substance use, abuse, and addictions. Providing patient-centred care through prevention, screening, treatment and recovery services are best brought about when interdisciplinary teams work together to accomplish effective and successful patient care outcomes.
Attendees will increase their skills and knowledge base for collaborative practice with healthcare colleagues to further patient-centred care for those with substance use disorders.
Who should attend?
- Nurses Who Specialize in the Prevention and Treatment of Addictions
- Nurses Who Practice in Other Specialty Areas
- Allied Health Care Professionals Who Specialize in Addictions
- Employee Assistance Professionals
- Credentialed Addictions Counselors and Prevention Specialists
- Community Agency Workers
- Private Practice Therapists