The Scholars International Conference on STD, HIV and AIDS Research will be held on November 18-19, 2019 in Tokyo Japan.
Over 100 specialists in STD from all over the world are expected to come together to discuss on exploring challenges to the control and prevention of STD/AIDS.
This conference will provide you an excellent opportunity to network with experts, present your research findings to an international audience, hear the latest scientific developments from world leaders in STD research.
Highlights and Scientific Sessions
- HIV Retroviruses, Transmission, and Infection
- AIDS Research
- Immune System and HIV
- HIV Replication and HIV Life Cycle
- HIV Symptoms, HIV Complications & Risk Behaviors
- HIV Clinical Therapies
- Advanced HIV Infection Preventive Measures
- Innovative HIV Drugs & Drug Resistance
- HIV Counseling
- HIV and Cancer
- Viral, Fungal, Bacterial & Protozoan STDs & Infections
- Diagnosis of HIV infection
- Public Awareness on STDS and AIDS