ISSUP Ecuador is pleased to invite you to its two events 'I National Meeting of Professionals in Addiction Prevention and Treatment'.
DAY 1 - May 26, 2021, 11:00 to 13:30 hours Ecuador | 18:00 to 20:30 hours Spain
Working group: Policies on Drug Dependence Prevention
Moderator: Alejandro Estrella
1. "The international society of professionals in substance use ISSUP"
Livia Edegger. ISSUP GLOBAL Coordinator London – United Kingdom
2. "Latin American policy against the drug phenomenon."
Jimena Kalawski. Head of Demand Control of the Inter-American Commission against Drug Abuse CICAD / OAS.
3. "State of the Drug Use Situation in the Americas."
Marya Hynes, Head of the Inter-American Observatory on Drugs (OID) – CICAD.
4. "Priority treatment during and after the COVID pandemic."
Luis Alfonzo Bello, Regional Advisor on Substance Abuse, Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
5. "Situation of the approach to addictions in Ecuador: normative framework."
Diego Riofrío. President of the Ecuador Chapter of ISSUP.
DAY 2 - May 27, 2021, 11:00 to 13:30 hours Ecuador | 18:00 to 20:30 hours Spain
Drug Dependence Training Board
Moderator: Diego Riofrío
1. "Addiction training from scientific evidence."
Phd. Víctor José Villanueva Blasco. Director of the Master's Degree in Prevention of Drug Dependence and Other Addictive Behaviors, of the International University of Valencia. Coordinator of the ÉVICT Group (cannabis-tobacco evidence) of the National Committee for the Prevention of Smoking (CNPT). Member of ISSUP – Spain
2. "Curriculum of training in prevention and treatment of drug dependence."
Dr. Mariano Montenegro, Colombo Plan for Latin America
Drug Dependence Prevention Bureau
Moderator: Andres Garcia
1. "Prevention at the community and labor level."
Dr. Roberto Canay Phd. in Psychology Director of ISSUP Argentina, Universidad Museo Social Buenos Aires Argentina.
2. "Challenges in cannabis prevention."
Dr. Manuel Isorna Phd. in Psychology. University of Vigo. Member of the ÉVICT Group. Member of ISSUP – Spain
Drug Treatment Board
Moderator: Julieta Sagñay
1. "Drug treatment system."
Bartolomé Pérez. Psychiatrist Phd. of the University Clinical Hospital of San Juan Alicante – Spain
2. "Basic considerations in the treatment of addictive."
Dan Gherghita: Prevention and Intervention - Hazelden-Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Center City, Minnesota, USA.