The country office Pakistan of “United Nation Office on Drug & Crime” (UNODC) is happy to offer the Training of Trainers (ToT) on Universal Treatment Curriculum (UTC) Advance course 9-15. We are inviting the application for ToT on following advances courses in Pakistan.
- Course 9: Pharmacology and SUD (3 days)
- Course 10: Managing Medication Assisted Treatment Programs (4 days)
- Course 11: Enhancing -Motivational Interviewing Skills (5 days)
- Course 12: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (4 days)
- Course 13: Contingency Management (3 days)
- Course 14: Working with Families (5 days)
- Course 15: Skills for Screening Co-occurring Disorders (3 days)
If you meet the following criteria please fill in the registration form and apply to UNODC:
- Minimum 16 years of Education
- Must have attended UTC ToT on all basic courses 1-8.
- At least ICAP-1 certified
- Three years or more experience of providing services to the drug dependence treatment.
- At least have conducted one round of UTC basic courses 1-8 training, priority will be given the UTC Trainers.
Registration form along with relevant documents may please be submitted to Mr Shams ur Rehman email: shams [dot] rehman [at] un [dot] org not later than 5th July 2022 . In case of any queries you can contact us on 0307-0981995 and 0302-8550231 or email to us on the given email address.