The Society of Behavioural Medicine is hosting its 40th annual meeting and science session between the 6th and 9th of March in Washington, DC.
Over 2000 students, researchers, clinicians and professionals will attend the event, which is designed to open up the dialogue about the latest research and practice in the field of behavioural medicine. Topics include:
- Behavioral medicine in today’s changing health care environment
- Recent advances in behavioral interventions for health improvement
- New and cutting-edge research and clinical data on interactions between health and behaviour
- Strategies for the application of evidence-based research in clinical practice and health programmes
- Interdisciplinary approaches to education and training in behavioral medicine
- The exchange of scientific ideas on a cross-disciplinary level
As well as providing opportunities to network, the event will include poster sessions, an exhibit hall, paper presentations, symposia, panel discussions, master lectures, keynote addresses and several smaller midday meetings and breakfast roundtables. There will also be several pre-conference days for workshops, courses, and seminars.