The ASAM Annual Conference showcases best practices, the latest science, research, and innovations from the masters of addiction medicine.
At the end of the conference, participants should be able to:
- Identify and describe the new developments affecting the science, policy, and clinical practice of addiction medicine.
- Compare presented clinical guidelines/best practices with the participant's current practice and identify strengths or gaps.
- Analyze new research and science to develop practical applications for treatment or further research.
- Explain recent or upcoming policy changes and identify implications or areas for provider involvement.
- Create a network of professionals or a set of resources that can be used to support the participant's practice.
Who Should Attend
Healthcare professionals dedicated to increasing access and improving the quality of addiction treatment and care, including:
- Physicians and Clinicians
- Researchers and Academics
- Students and Retirees