The IOTOD conference offers a range of exciting and interactive sessions, involving thought-provoking talks and expert-led panel discussions.
What’s in store for IOTOD 2020?
- Addressing challenges faced during opioid substitution therapy
- Deconstructing stigma: recognising the needs of drug-using populations
- Shining a light on opioid analgesic dependence
- Long-acting buprenorphine formulations: a panoramic view
- Strategies for improving viral hepatitis care among PWIDs
- Complex cases: panel discussion
The IOTOD conference organisers welcome you to submit your scientific poster on opioid-dependence best practice and research to be showcased as part of a brand-new conference session.
Deadline for submission: 27th January 2020.