Following the event, participants will be able to:
- Identify evidence-based interventions for opioid use disorder
- Review the importance of having immediate access to care and treatment with a compassionate approach.
- Describe implementation of MAT in a variety of settings, including the emergency department, inpatient hospital setting, and primary care.
- Define the ASAM Criteria structure of dimensions and levels.
- Apply the ASAM criteria to determine optimal placement for substance use disorder patient through case studies.
Date And Time
Sat, October 3, 2020
12:45 PM – 5:00 PM BST