Adiktologie is an international journal devoted to publishing peer-reviewed interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary scientific reports on psychoactive substance use, behavioural addictions and related issues.
Articles within the latest edition include:
- There is no safe level of alcohol consumption – the Lancet 2018 late summer update.
- Supporting Research in non-English speaking countries
- Preventable mortality caused by the use of alcohol in Slovakia from the regional and socio-economic perspective
- University Education of Social Workers in Addictological Issues
- eHealth Intervention for Smoking Cessation for Czech Tobacco Smokers: Pilot Study of User Acceptance in Europe and the USA: a review
- Predictors of the Successful Treatment of Addiction to Heroin
- The First Inpatient Alcohol Treatment Facility in the Czech Republic: a case study of the Tuchlov institution (1923–1938) and Other Illicit Opioids. Systematic review
- HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the Czech Republic and Related Factors: Comparison of Key Populations of People who Inject Drugs
and Men who Have Sex with Men
- Development of Addiction to Intranasal Fentanyl in a Cancer Patient
- Two staff members and a student from the Department of Addictology participated actively in the Third Annual Conference of the International Consortium of Universities for Drug Demand Reduction 2018 in San Diego
|Adiktologie Journal.pdf||8.99 MB|