Collective Voice invites you to this local 'system snapshot', to hear from people across the treatment and recovery system in London. The event is designed to allow you to voice your opinion and promote discussion about how we can collaborate in the future.
This event will include a workshop looking at the local response to drug-related deaths.
As well as presentations, a generous amount of time has been allocated for discussion.
Speakers confirmed so far are:
- Jay Stewart, Turning Point Director of substance use and public health, (Chair)
- Donna Covey, Against Violence and Abuse Chief Executive
- Tim Sampey, Build on Belief Chief Executive
- Public Health England, Speaker TBC
- Oliver Standing, Collective Voice Director