ISSUP Brazil's host organisation Freemind has been very busy organising its 6th annual Congress, which will take place in Águas de Lindóia, December 4-7, 2019. Click here to access the programme and view the keynote speakers.
The Freemind Mobilization, as ISSUP Brazil's host organisation, aims to collaborate and network with the national and international drug demand reduction community, as well as promote and share resources that support the professionalisation of the drug demand reduction workforce in Brazil.
The National Chapter of ISSUP Brazil has the following objectives:
- Creation of a large network of associates
- Sharing knowledge
- Provision of high quality training
- Annual and regional events
- Bringing together all entities and institutions of the Drug Demand Reduction Sector
- Operating a board of directors representing the scientific community