Take a browse through CCSA's new and improved website!
Through consultation with stakeholders, partners and staff, the website has been designed to be accessible and easy to navigate. Key features of the new CCSA website include:
- Over 350 publications in both English and French;
- A revamped publications section, featuring popular subjects and series, as well as featured, recent and popular publications;
- A dedicated news section that highlights CCSA News, CCSA in the News (media interviews),Addiction News Daily and CCSA’s podcast, The Evidence;
- A snapshot feature on the homepage that provides a quick look at key activities and events in which CCSA is involved; and
- A dedicated experts section that helps you easily find over 25 leading experts at CCSA.