Turning Point will be offering a free webinar Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at 8:30 AM ACST
This session aims to briefly cover the main opioid agonist pharmacotherapies for opioid dependence, and summarise the evidence for the use of these treatments for pharmaceutical opioid dependence.
- What can clinicians do to help clients transition to treatment?
- What are the current treatments – who is suitable for what – why would clients consider it?
- A review of some of the content from conversation articles
1. Provide an overview of opioid agonist treatments for pharmaceutical opioid dependence
2. Discuss barriers to these treatments, including common misconceptions about opioid agonist treatment
3. Provide relevant information for working with people who have developed pharmaceutical opioid use disorders
Please register and access the webinar here.