The Yale Program in Addiction is pleased to make available resources from the Working with HIV Clinics to Adopt Addiction Treatments Using Implementation Facilitation (WHAT-IF?) multi-site study, for any HIV or primary care clinic seeking to integrate addiction treatments for Tobacco, Alcohol, Opioid, and other substance use disorders into their clinical practice and care models.
WHAT-IF? is sponsored by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
The website includes material under the following headings:
- WHAT-IF? Learning Collaborative Slide Sets
- Sample Clinical Protocols
- Academic Detailing Resources
- Treatment Guidelines
- Additional Learning Tools
- Relevant Journal Articles