ISSUP Ecuador is pleased to invite you to its two events 'National Meeting of Professionals in Addiction Prevention and Treatment'.
DAY 1 - 26 May 2021, 11:00 to 13:30 Ecuador | 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Spain
Work desk: Policies on Drug Prevention
Moderator: Alejandro Estrella
1. "The International Society of Substance Use Professionals (ISSUP)"
Livia Edegger. ISSUP GLOBAL London-UK Coordinator
2. "Latin American policy against the drug phenomenon."
Jimena Kalawski. Head of Demand Control of the Inter-American Commission against Drug Abuse CICAD / OAS.
3. "State of the situation of drug use in the Americas."
Marya Hein. Head of the Inter-American Observatory on Drugs (OID) – CICAD.
4. "Priority in treatment during and after the COVID pandemic."
Luis Alfonzo Bello, regional substance abuse advisor at the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
5. "Situation of addiction approach in Ecuador: regulatory framework."
Diego Riofrío. President of the Ecuador Chapter of ISSUP.
DAY 2 - 27 May 2021, 11:00 to 13:30 ecuador | 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Spain
Drug Training Table
Moderator: Diego Riofrío
1. "Training in addictions from scientific evidence."
Phd. Víctor José Villanueva Blasco. Director of the Master's Degree in Drug Prevention and Other Addictive Behaviors, of the International University of Valencia. Coordinator of the Group (cannabis-tobacco evidence) of the National Committee for the Prevention of Smoking (CNPT). Member of ISSUP - Spain
2. "Training curriculum in drug prevention and treatment."
Dr Mariano Montenegro, Colombo Plan for Latin America
Drug Prevention Bureau
Moderator: Andrés García
1. "Prevention at community and labour level."
Dr. Roberto Canay Phd. in Psychology Director of ISSUP Argentina, Universidad Museo Social Buenos Aires Argentina.
2. "Challenges in cannabis prevention."
Dr. Manuel Isorna Phd. in Psychology. University of Vigo. Member of the EVICT Group. Member of ISSUP - Spain
Drug Treatment Table
Moderator: Juliet Sagñay
1. "Drug treatment system."
Bartholomew Perez. Phd. Psychiatrist Physician at the University Clinical Hospital of San Juan Alicante – Spain
2. "Basic considerations in the treatment of addictives."
Dan Gherghita: Prevention and Intervention - Hazelden-Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Center City, Minnesota, USA.