The 21st IOTOD live virtual conference is back for 2023, with an exciting 2-day educational agenda including interactive seminars, thought-provoking talks, satellite symposia, and expert-led panel discussions.
Who should attend?
Ideal for primary and secondary care clinicians looking to improve their confidence in managing opioid dependence, as well as those with an interest in the field.
Past attendees have included general practitioners, primary care nurses, community pharmacists, addiction specialists, pain specialists, psychiatrists, social workers, hospital pharmacists, and hospital nurses, across Europe and the UK.
The two-day agenda will cover:
- Opioid dependency: Trends over time
- Harm reduction: prevention and treatment
- Viral hepatitis – transmission and treatments
- Relieving symptoms, changing behaviours, and patient empowerment
- Pain management: a balancing act in patient wellbeing
- Complex cases: panel discussions
- Request for abstracts – poster presentation