Join the discussion on the future of drug policy at the CND 66th event!
Thursday 16th March 9.00 - 9.50am (GMT +1 - Vienna)
Room M3 and online: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_V3Qbob6UTuiclypYAKSBFQ
Discover how the Rome Consensus 2.0 can help achieve universal health coverage and address drug problems from a humanitarian approach. Join experts, practitioners, activists, and beneficiaries to learn effective strategies to reduce the suffering and stigmatization of people with drug disorders. Key topics include removing legal barriers to accessing care, including harm reduction services in universal health coverage, and funding for peer-led organizations and marginalized communities.
Take advantage of the opportunity to explore human and evidence-based solutions and make a difference!
- Dr. Massimo Barra, Chairman of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Partnership on Substance Abuse
- H.E. Amb. Alessandro Cortese, Italian Permanent Mission at the UN in Vienna
- Giovanna Campello, Chief of UNODC Prevention, Treatment and Rehabilitation Section
- Joanna Travis-Roberts, Chief Executive of ISSUP - International Society of Substance Use Professionals
- Rev. Martin Díaz, Co-Founder, Knowmad Institut - European Institute for Multidisciplinary Studies on Human Rights & Science
- Elie Aaraj, Executive Director of MENAHRA - The Middle East & North Africa Harm Reduction Association
- H.E. Jaime Hernán Urrego Rodríguez, Viceminister of Public Health and Service Provision of the Republic of Colombia
- Dr. Lasha Goguadze, Senior Officer of Health Department - International Federation of Red Cross/Red Crescent Societies